Four Star Bed and breakfast Accommodation in the Wye Valley
Whitehill Farm offers welcoming and comfortable accommodation in a spacious family farm house. We have two double bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room and one with a private bathroom.
Stay in the Charles Stewart Rolls room and browse a folder about this famous local auto and aero enthusiast and then visit Monmouth Museum for the Rolls exhibition to celebrate the centenary of his death.
Both bedrooms offer:
- Colour DVD/TV + Freeview
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- CD/radio/clock alarm
- Books and magazines
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Welcome pack of local tourism and leisure activities
- Off road private car parking available
- Arrival times can be changed by arrangement
Please contact us for availability
Sorry but we do not allow pets and we operate a strictly no smoking policy.
If you would like further information regarding any of our rooms, please do not hesitate to contact us.