Whitehill Farm offers 4 star B&B accommodation in our 17th century farmhouse. Two double bedrooms on the first floor enjoy magnificent countryside views, flatscreen/freeview TVs, wireless internet access, tea/coffee facilities; magazines and brochures are provided. The array of period pieces in bedrooms and lounges are sure to generate interest and conversation amongst the guests.
- Local produce is used where possible.
- Whitehill farm is a working stock farm visitors are welcome to walk around the farm and woodland.Wild deer roam the farm.
- Historic Monmouth is only 2.5 miles with shops and restaurants.
- Local pub 2 miles away.
Bed and Breakfast Prices
|Per person per night||from £37.50|
|Single Occupancy per night||from £50|
Terms & Conditions
* Room rates are fully inclusive of a delicious Welsh breakfast & VAT.
* Rooms are non-smoking.
* Please note that we do not accept credit or debit cards. Please make cheques payable to B Yeomans
* Please contact me to arrange direct bank transfer.
Booking is easy. Simply use the date picker below and follow the steps.