Self Catering Accommodation in the Wye Valley
This attractive and very spacious renovation of an ancient barn enjoys spectacular rural location yet boasts easy access to a host of year round attractions, Forest of Dean, Brecon Beacons , Hay on wye, Cardiff. It is completed to the highest standard, including easy walking and wheelchair access. There is ample private off-road parking and a 100sq metre south terrace with furniture and outstanding panoramic views as far as the Brecon Beacons.
**Electricity and full oil central heating are included.**
**Free Wireless Internet access is available.**
Living Room – a bright sunny room with stunning views of the valley and Welsh mountains beyond. It includes a freeview TV, and a DVD player.
Kitchen / Diner – The modern Kitchen and dining area has plenty of space with top quality cooking facilities. The kitchen is fully fitted and includes an automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, freezer, larder fridge and microwave.large oak dining table
Bedroom – The downstairs twin bedroom with ensuite shower room provides for easy wheelchair access.
Master Bedroom – The bright and airy upstairs master bedroom (with a 5 ft brass bed) is a room that you can fully relax in, with adjacent private bathroom with fitted furniture with power shower over the bath
Bedroom – Twin bedded room with ensuite shower room with power shower
Booking Conditions for Holiday Let
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is payable at time of booking.
- The balance is due four weeks prior to commencement of holiday or at the time of booking if nearer.
- Payments may be made by cash or personal cheque or direct bank transfer.
- Once the booking has been confirmed the client is liable for the full rental in the event of cancellation. Please arrange insurance.
- The client will be liable for any damage to the property or its contents.
- The owners accept no liability for losses occasioned or injuries sustained due to factors beyond their reasonable control.
- The cottage is let for the numbers specified and no exception can be made except by prior arrangement.